My sister got married in the middle of November! It was great. Clark and Jesse looked super handsome in their tuxes and everybody had a great day.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Bad girl. Go to your room
I'm a bad girl because I haven't blogged anything real in a LONG time. And, why, you ask, because lately I've felt more like going to my room and laying in bed to watch TV or read my books. Maybe I'm in hibernation mode. I don't know. Anyhow, I just downloaded 230 pictures on to my computer. That should give you an idea as to how long it's been since I've done much on the computer. A long time. We're talking pre-Thanksgiving. I'll catch up, don't worry. In the mean time, here are a few little snippets of our lives.
My sister got married in the middle of November! It was great. Clark and Jesse looked super handsome in their tuxes and everybody had a great day.
We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving and had an awesome time. We stayed at my aunts house and we have the most amazing food every year. Uncle Ben spent a lot of time on his turkey brine that turned out great! Bar none, it's the best food we eat all year. Not even nice restaurants hold a candle to this meal. Jesse had a repeat of our Thanksgiving miracle from last year - - we got both kids to sleep at the same time during the whole meal. It was heaven. And, no, I don't feel bad about Clark (or Ava) missing out on Thanksgiving dinner because neither of them will eat real food, much less appreciate it, and neither understands the whole idea of Thanksgiving anyhow. So, instead, Jesse and I were truly grateful to have an awesome meal that was totally uninterrupted by kid trouble! Hallelujah.
My sister got married in the middle of November! It was great. Clark and Jesse looked super handsome in their tuxes and everybody had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are great pictures! It's ok to be in hibernation mode :-) Love Clark surrounded by presents. I'll be sad to not work with him any more on Sun.s but I'm excited to finally venture out in to the "real world", i mean R.S. and sun. school.
Holy crap, Clark is spoiled!! Not that I didn't already know that. :) Nice to finally see some pictures from the wedding day - I want to see more sometime. BTW, You look so pretty in all these pictures lately! Not that you ever look ugly...but you particularly photogenic lately. I'll stop.. :)
Post a Comment