We are leaving in a few hours for another cabin trip! Life is so busy in the summer. I love it. I just thought I'd post a cute pic before we go. We had family pictures taken a little while ago and although this isn't from the professional photographer, it's still super cute. Clark was having a fun time climbing in the tree while we waited for our turn in front of the
lens.

I can't think of much else that is going on with us. It's just the same old stuff - only on fast forward with hot days. It will be nice to spend a few days in WY where the temps are cooler and the pace is slower!!
3 comments:
Have fun in WY! Will miss the gals at Swift Creek and will definately miss the Ashly Chocolate topped Rice Krispie treats!xoxo
Clark is too cute. You will have to show me the family photo when it comes out.
Hope your trip is fun! We want to see family pictures!
Post a Comment