Monday, August 3, 2009

rafting!

Here are some pictures of our rafting trip in July. It was SO much fun. The water level on the Snake was super high which meant that this rapid (lunch counter) was rocking. It was nuts. I'm the goofy looking one in the light blue hat & yellow life jacket on the left side of the picture. Jesse isn't in this one because he was on kid duty.














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

i'm having a hard time deciding which is funniest.

1. Christy's faces
2. The kid by Corbin who looks like he's ready to cry in every picture.
3. Corbin's white arms (GS will do that do ya)
4. Or the fact that you and your mom are making the exact same faces.

Looks like fun!

Kristi said...

I am loving how calm looking your parents are in most of the pictures. So great!!! Looks like a ton of fun....can I come some time??

Jill Petersen said...

I don't know that I could have done that. I would be frightened!

I have to thank you for commenting and and encouraging me to get better. I feel loves from your family and it means so much right now.

btw- thought this was funny. My word verification is glerkpig

Smallmans said...

Wow. I'm feeling stressed just looking at those pictures. Not sure if I'll ever raft, but kudos to you and your courage! I'm just glad you're still alive to accompany me to yoga. :)