Look how fun! We had new family pictures taken last week. I think they turned out awesome! Thanks Tomi! My cute friend in the neighborhood is honing her photography skills and is going to start her own business. I think she did an awesome job!
The ones of Clark turned out extra cute! He was in such a good mood and was being a very good boy. He actually looked at the camera and smiled! It was a big day! Ava wasn't quite as cooperative but we still got a few good ones!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are SO cute!! I can't believe how big Ava is and her hair is so long! I love it!! I can't wait to see you guys in a month from tomorrow!!! WOOHOO!
THEY ARE GORGEOUS! Tomi is a great photographer, but the subjects are the best! I admire your fun color coordination. Will you help me find the right colors for my fam pic? I'm hopeless!
Those pictures are great!! I'm glad they turned out nice. It's always great when the kids cooperate. You and Jesse look lovely too, by the way! I like all the colors you're all wearing!
5 comments:
These are SO cute!! I can't believe how big Ava is and her hair is so long! I love it!! I can't wait to see you guys in a month from tomorrow!!! WOOHOO!
So cute!! I love them. Ava is looking so big and grown up!! And, of course, that smile of Clarks is too much!!!
Ahhh...These are adorable! You kiddos are looking so much older! Especially that Ava with the longer hair. I love your preggy belly too!
THEY ARE GORGEOUS! Tomi is a great photographer, but the subjects are the best! I admire your fun color coordination. Will you help me find the right colors for my fam pic? I'm hopeless!
Those pictures are great!! I'm glad they turned out nice. It's always great when the kids cooperate. You and Jesse look lovely too, by the way! I like all the colors you're all wearing!
Post a Comment