Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A few more pics
















I can't belive my little Cannon will be a week old tomorrow. It's so sad!!! I want him to stay 5 or 6 days old FOREVER. I want to freeze him in his little state of perfection. I can't get enough of this child. I'd heard that easy babies existed, I just didn't belive it until this little thing came in to my life. He eats well, sleeps well, poops well and hardly ever cries. Not to mention that he's the cutest thing I've ever seen. And he's the BEST to cuddle with. And yes, I'm absolutely in that state of utter and complete newborn intoxication. It's great. In fact, I'm keeping this post short because I want to go hold him again!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to come snuggle with him ASAP. As in tomorrow...k?

Emalia said...

Oh he is SOO cute Ashly. I'm really glad to hear he's an easy baby. :-) Congrats!!

Kennedy said...

He is such a beautiful little baby!! I love that he has so much hair!! Can't believe the boys are the ones who get all the hair! Congrats again!! Sort of makes me want another one...just don't tell Marc I said that! he he he!!!

Laura said...

Cannon is so stinkin' cute! He is just so perfect. Good work you two! I can't wait to squeeze him again! Good thing you are staying with us over Memorial Day so I can have even more Cannon time!

L said...

congrats, what a cute addition to a cute family

Smallmans said...

He is the most beautiful baby. Really. (Sorry to my cute kids. Don't tell 'em) I miss him! (and the rest of your fam) OK, so how sad that I'm finally seeing your post about this because I have internet access. :)

Desiree said...

He's definately a keeper! Those are fun pics!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

i know you've got your hands full, but i would love to hear an update on how things are going with 3. hope it's all working out for you and that you are enjoying it.