A life so good we have to share it!
I see a big box of Huggies in the background! Looks like someone's been to Costco!! By the way - who voted that they didn't like your blog?!
Oh my gosh - I can't believe how much hair she has. It's been much too long since I have seen her!
Not sure who doesn't like the blog!! Probably Darci!
What cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting. Are the pics at your new? You need to post some pics of your house for those of us who haven't seen it.
Hey Guys!!Love the blog. Thanks for the e-mail and for keeping in touch. It's this very thing that makes it much easier to keep up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I see a big box of Huggies in the background! Looks like someone's been to Costco!! By the way - who voted that they didn't like your blog?!
Oh my gosh - I can't believe how much hair she has. It's been much too long since I have seen her!
Not sure who doesn't like the blog!! Probably Darci!
What cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting. Are the pics at your new? You need to post some pics of your house for those of us who haven't seen it.
Hey Guys!!
Love the blog. Thanks for the e-mail and for keeping in touch. It's this very thing that makes it much easier to keep up.
Post a Comment