Monday, January 28, 2008

miracle

I made these awesome chocolate chip cookies the other day and I was thrilled for two reasons. 1. They tasted good and I got to eat almost all of them! 2 - Redemption! This is my first and only batch of CC cookies that have turned out well. ALL of my prior attempts have turned bad. They always end up flat and doughy. I owe my success to Dawn - her recipe and pan advice were the ticket.

6 comments:

Christy Alter said...

I tried them - they tasted good too!

Kristi said...

Did you use an airbake pan? That's the only pan I use for my CC cookies. I finally perfected my recipe, Ashly! Exciting, huh? Now I'm going to modify it for Cameron who can't have eggs.

Ben & Dawn said...

I am so proud of you Ash, they look lovely!

Roxey said...

What did you do to make them work??? Mine never work, but I do have an awesome recipe for you! Use the recipe on the back of the choc chip bag and substitute instant vanilla pudding (one large box) for the white sugar! I PROMISE you will LOVE these cookies!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Where are mine?

Alan, Kelli, Dalton, Addison and Emree said...

I'm with TL....I NEED PROOF! Fork over some COOKIES and we'll be the judge. j/k They look really good!!!