Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hutcheon Camping

Every year we go on an awesome camping trip with the Hutcheon family. This year was no exception. We went in July, so this is another catch-up post. Still, better late than never. We went up in the Uintah mountains above Mountain Home. We went about half way to Vernal and then drove for an hour into what felt like the middle of nowhere. It was sure pretty once we got there though.

Avie and I in all our camping glory (translation - no shower for days)

Jesse and Avie. Somehow he always looks better caked in dirt than I do. Grrr

Clark and his cousin Weston. They had SO much fun with the trucks and dirt.

Jesse's brother Tony and two of his handsome boys

Jesse's brother Roger made a rare appearance (sitting with his sister Teri).

Avie and her cousin Porter. I'd make them date if they weren't cousins!!! EWWW.

Playing by the river

More river fun - - cousin Brooke and Clark.

Clark and aunt Dezi. We just found out that Dez is going to have another baby. YIPEEE!!!!








8 comments:

Kristi said...

What a fun and dirty summer you've had! I sure adore your kids!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

Lucky you guys for having such a fun summer! I love hearing about all your vacations. About hair, how's 9/4 at 12:30 or 1:30? Let me know; can't wait to get caught up on these precious kids!

Emalia said...

Those pictures are so fun! and I totally know what you mean about 'camping glory'--that's probably the only reason I dis-like camping for more then a few days.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Wow! have you been home at all this summer? Chad and I have decided to live vicariously through you and adopt 1 or 2 of your trips as our summer vacation. hope that's alright with you.

p.s. the deleted comment was me. I had a bunch of misspelled words in the last one.

Cindy said...

Looks like fun! I enjoyed our one over-night campout, but that was enough for me this summer. You're a trooper! And congrats to Dez and Jack - that's wonderful news!!

Jill Petersen said...

How fun! We didn't get to go camping this year and Drew is pretty sad about it. I keep reminding him I spent about a month at my mama's. Your pics are cute even if you didn't get a shower for days! Gotta luv campin'!

Anonymous said...

Agh - thanks for the awful picture of me. I thought we were friends.

Who says you can't date your cousins? ;)