Friday, August 15, 2008

More from the Rafting weekend...

Here's a few more pictures from our rafting weekend. On Saturday we made two runs down the snake river. It was SO great. My parents were even nice enough to sit off the river with my kids so it ended up that I got to go down both times. It's nice to abdicate your parental responsibilities every once in a while, isn't it? Anyhow, here's J and I.



This is River Guide Rich. He's great when it comes to river guiding. He pulled the raft over along the river and climbed up this big rock....

and then jumped off. That's the crazy sort of stuff that River Guide Rich does. He also does Cannon Balls into the freezing river and creates 'mystery waves' that soak unsuspecting passengers.


This is my sister Christy and her BF Brett. The big news is that they are getting married! Wahoo. So, now he is her fiance. Pretty cool huh? I should take a picture of her ring - - it's huge and gorgeous.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like you had a blast! I'm too much of a baby in the water - I don't think I'd be too good at river rafting. So good for you! And tell Christy congratulations for us! We're really happy for her!!

Kristi said...

Congrats Christy.