Thursday, May 14, 2009

bad blogger

I"m not really in the mood to blog lately. Who knows what the deal is. All I know is that I'm sick of looking at the 30th bday reminder. So, I had to cover it up! I decided to just throw on 2 random pictures from folders that I randomly chose. It worked great for the first pic. But the second one I pulled up was a belly shot from when I was preggo. Not good. And the next one was a pic of Jesse elk hunting - not good either. So, here are number one and number 4. Good enough. I'll try to get myself back in blogging mode soon. Maybe! For now, here are some old pics. Now none of us have to look at my dbay post anymore!!
gooey teething biscuits - yum!

Yikes, I'm pasty!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I think any pictures of your family are great!!! Even pasty ones!! ;-)

Jill Petersen said...

That's a cute swim pic of you and Clark! Glad you posted something even if you're not in the mood!

Drew said he had a great time with Jesse and Dan the other night. They need to have more "man dates!"

Roxey said...

hey ash! how do you make the my blog list that shows updates?