A life so good we have to share it!
Happy Birthday my friend!! Most of my best memories include you and I am so lucky to have you as a friend!! Have a great day!!
So does it feel as bad as I think it might turning 30? I,m just glad that you got to experience it first.
What a sweet hubby! So I have 6 months to catch up and I'll be 30. You'll have to tell me if you feel older! Happy Birthday Ashly!
Happy Birthday Ash!! I'm glad I got to celebrate it with you. You are the COOLEST!! :) love ya!
Happy Birthday Ashly!!!! You're the big 3-0 huu? That's great. :-) Hope it was a special day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday my friend!! Most of my best memories include you and I am so lucky to have you as a friend!! Have a great day!!
So does it feel as bad as I think it might turning 30? I,m just glad that you got to experience it first.
What a sweet hubby! So I have 6 months to catch up and I'll be 30. You'll have to tell me if you feel older! Happy Birthday Ashly!
Happy Birthday Ash!! I'm glad I got to celebrate it with you. You are the COOLEST!! :) love ya!
Happy Birthday Ashly!!!! You're the big 3-0 huu? That's great. :-) Hope it was a special day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment