Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just so you know......

I can hardly wait! One week from today and we'll have a new baby in our family! We are super excited. I'm pretty much done waiting so we've scheduled an induction for the 28th. Seems like a good bday to me! I've got a list of stuff I want to get done before then so hopefully we'll be all ready when the day comes. We are still undecided on the name so send over any good boy names if you have them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

And then I'll be there in two weeks to pet your little baby!

(P.S. my security word is "nomprogi" which I think is latin for "nonpregnant.")

Smallmans said...

How exciting to have a bdate! Good luck and can't wait to see him. Sorry, but I'm no good with names... I wanted to name Ethan "Romeo" or "Hansel". What was I thinking? You're better off asking someone else!