We spent the past few weeks working on our kitchen. It was a big project that required MANY hours of painting. We still have a few small things to work on but mostly it's done now! Wahoo.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
it looks awesome! Love the counters! I'm so happy for you that it's done. :) Can't wait to see it in person!!
Looks great - love the countertops! I'm sure I'll love them even more in person! But I thought you were painting the cabinets black? You'll have to give me all the info because I remember you saying something about needing to switch the granite from your original choice. So maybe I'm typing too much and we should just get together and I can ask you in person...
4 comments:
it looks awesome! Love the counters! I'm so happy for you that it's done. :) Can't wait to see it in person!!
Looks great - love the countertops! I'm sure I'll love them even more in person! But I thought you were painting the cabinets black? You'll have to give me all the info because I remember you saying something about needing to switch the granite from your original choice. So maybe I'm typing too much and we should just get together and I can ask you in person...
That turned out great! Good work Jesse and Ashly! What is your next project?
That was a pretty big nesting project. :) They're beautiful!
Post a Comment