

My awesome husband Jesse turns 31 on Sunday!!! I can hardly belive it. Sadly, I'll be in AZ attending my cousins mission farewell so I'm going to miss spending the big day with Jesse. Don't worry, he's hassled me plenty for leaving him on 'his special day'. I am sad about it though - don't you worry!
I thought I'd list some things that make Jesse so great as a way to celebrate his birthday!
1. He is just so darn handsome!
2. He's a funny guy. He says and does the funniest stuff.
3. He has a great personality. People are naturally drawn to him and he's fun to be with.
4. He's good at helping me out with all the random things I ask of him.
5. He's a fun dad. He loves tickling Ava and wrestling with Clark. They love him too.
6. He's a good kisser (sorry, this is a family-friendly site!)
7. He never forgets to take the trash out on Monday nights.
8. He empties the dishwasher for me and puts on new rolls of toilet paper - cause I hate doing those things.
9. He is very patient with my odd ways.
10. He's not a picky eater and he never complains about food.

I love you honey! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday J! I hope you survived your weekend and had a nice birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! (ok, I'm a little behind on the blog birthday wishes, but I figure I'll be excused since I wished you a happy b-day in person on the actual day.)
Post a Comment