Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories!

Here's a fun little game that's going around the blogging world. I think it sounds fun to try!
Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

8 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Remember eating at the Asian Star when Jesse first started working for Propay and we sat across from each other? I knew right away that I liked you and you guys would be fun friends to have. Drew loves Jesse and just loves working with him. It's been great to see you at other things as well. We need to get together I think don't you?!

BTW I put this on my blog a week or so ago so if you scroll down you can leave me one of your memories :)

Anonymous said...

I, too, remember shooting you dagger looks. Sorry about that. I also remember talking to my dad about how much I didn't like you. Sorry about that too. (Don't worry - he stuck up for you and told me to give you a chance.) And now, look, here I am nearly weeping at the fact that I won't live by you anymore.

Other memories:

(1) The time I desecrated your Henry's Lake cabin by violently puking all night, in every bathroom and the kitchen sink. Sorry about that too.

(2) That I never get sick of hanging out with you.

(3) That I love that you love treats almost as much as I do, and you're not ashamed of it.

(4) That you have one of the best laughs in the world. It makes me laugh too.

(5) That you are a graceful winner and a graceful loser, e.g. Cake-Offs :)

(6) The time we both had BYU sweatshirts on and I made Rob take a picture of us. :)

(7) All the tasty meals you have made for us over the past few months. YUM.

(8) That you promised you'd come visit me in NC. I won't forget. :)

OK, I'll stop.

Emalia said...

Ohh let's see here...I remember when I came to your baby shower for Ava even though I didn't know you but wanted to. You were sitting all cute and preggy, thanking eveyone for the gifts. You've alway been so nice and so funny!! You always make me laugh.
By the way, all the pictures in the rain, Daddy and Ava sleeping etc. are TOOO cute. and thanks for sharing that funny video.

L said...

hey remember when you went to Idaho with me to visit my aunt at least 13 years ago. I can't really remember much about the trip but I have pictures to prove you were there. Wow time flies.

Christy Alter said...

I remember when I was taller than you ... it's been a long time! :)

Cindy said...

Oh boy, where to start?! I remember eating Laffy Taffy while sitting on your balcony all hours of the night, bonding over Dean Cain at lunch, San Francisco, concerts (Squirrel Nut Zippers, U2), many fun nights just sitting and talking back at our old condos, you baby-sitting me when I was on bedrest, etc etc etc! We've had some good times. You're an excellent friend and I am looking forward to many more wonderful memories!

Breinholt Gang said...

I remember Jesse holding Ava at church and me just crying because she was so cute and I so badly wanted a little girl, but now that I have my baby boy. It couldn't be better.

About Me said...

I remember the first time I met you at the mens ward basketball up at the Winder ward watching our husbands play...you were so nice and we became friends right away! Then you were called to be the assistant camp director and you 'had' to be my friend! jk Anyways, I'm so glad we met many years ago! :)