Sunday, July 27, 2008

RainStorm

Did any of you catch that AWESOME rainstorm saturday night? We got him right in the middle of the downpour and immediatly ran outside to play. The gutter was a huge river and before long we were racing little toy boats down the street. It was SO much fun.




Gotta love the rainbow!


Here's Clark and his little friend Ty racing their boats!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

So much fun! We sat in our bedroom with the kids and watched and listened but it was so close to bedtime we didn't let them play in it. Awful parents, I know!!

Tibett said...

Looks like fun! Trey would have loved that, I would not!

Breinholt Gang said...

I wasn't in town that night but Nate told me about it. Looks fun

Anonymous said...

(1) Have I told you lately how obsessed I am with your kids? Yes, probably.

(2) Looks like so much fun! When I'm gone, you're going to have to post lots of videos of Clark running so I can see his training progress. hehehe.

Jill Petersen said...

That second picture is awesome!!! I love rainstorms!