Thursday, November 13, 2008

Clark is 3!!


My sweet little angel boy Clark turned 3 today! I can hardly believe it. He turned 3 before any of us were even awake this morning and it was kinda sad to walk into his room this morning knowing that he's left the 2s behind. He's growing up so fast and it makes me sad to watch his littleness pass away. Thankfully, he is such a good, fun kid that he makes ever day happy. He has a funny little sense of humor and is starting to be a great conversationalist. I love chatting with him and I love teaching him all about the world around us. He's is so eager to learn and so entertained by the small things.

I was SO, SO excited for him to come into this world 3 years ago and every day since then I've been excited to be in this world with him. He is so handsome and caring. He definitely knows what he wants in this life and it's fun to see him figure out how to get it. I'm thrilled that he is my son and hope that we are always best friends. He always wants me to dress him, me to rock him, me to feed him, me to hold him. me to put him in his carseat and on and on. I hope it never ends!

I love you Clarkie!!




7 comments:

Kristi said...

We love you too Clark!! Happy Birthday buddy. You are such a fun little friend for my kids and you crack me up!!

Jill Petersen said...

Happy birthday Clark! I didn't realize Clark and Benji were so close in age! Ben's birthday is the 17th! Monday! I will be crying that day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Clarkie!!! I love you SOOO much and miss you tons! You are so happy and handsome and funny!

Emalia said...

ahhh....I love Clark too! Happy Birthday Clarkie!! I didn't even know his birthday had come and past. I Love being able to teach him on Sundays and see his happy face each week. :-)

About Me said...

Oh Clark...my little snuggle buddy! I can't believe he's 3?!? Where did the time go huh? I can still remember going up to the hospital and holding him! He's such a cute little guy - Aves and Hank love him to death!
Hope Kristi's wedding went well this weekend. We were sad that we missed it and Saturday night too. I hope you got my message. We'll plan something again soon! :)

Cindy said...

They do grow up fast, don't they? He really is getting quite chatty - it was fun having him and Ava over the other day. He's a cute kid. Oh, they're both cute kids! But I will say this - watch out for the three's! Whoever said the two's were terrible never had a 3-year old...
p.s. Hooray for Twilight. I can hardly wait!

Tibett said...

I hope Clark had a Happy Birthday! Isn't it crazy how fast the time has gone since we were pregnant together! We really should have them play one of these days!