Saturday, November 29, 2008

Have you missed me?

I didn't think so.

But, just in case you have - I'll give a quick update. I'm in Sunny AZ enjoying some good weather. And I won't be back will Tues! It's heaven. Well, heaven if you don't factor in the reality that Ava refuses to take naps here and is getting more and more sleep deprived as the days go by. We came down 4 days ago and are staying for a whole week. It's great. We had an awesome Thangsgiving with my family and with my relatives that live here. I write more when we get back in town. As usual, I have a lot to catch up on!

Ashly

5 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I am so jealous! I am from Tucson so the thought of going down for Thanksgiving sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great vacation!!

Anonymous said...

I have missed you terribly, and you know I'm not joking! You have some serious blog catching-up to do; I need pics from the wedding, from your trip, and HOLY COW - we need to talk Twilight!!!

Breinholt Gang said...

I'm jealous. It is cold here, but not bitter cold. Have fun, see you when you get back.

M&M Frost said...

Sounds like so much fun! I have missed you! Call me when you get back- we need to do dinner together sometime!

Cindy said...

I miss you!! I'm glad you're coming home soon. Although, Abby was puking so we probably can't hang out for a few days. I guess the good thing about being cooped up in the house is that I've had some time to re-read Breaking Dawn. Ah, what an excellent book!