Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jesse at his best!

Here is a funny video of Jesse. We did a super fun scavenger hunt over the weekend for my friend's Bday. At one of the stops Jesse had to go through this little obstacle course. It was great! He sustained a little bit of damage from his run in with the cinderblock but seems to have recovered just fine! ;>

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I was crying because I was laughing so hard. Thanks for the entertainment.

Kristi said...

Oh man, totally worth watching!! What a good sport!!

Dean said...

That could have been one of the funniest videos ever! Hope you didn't want anymore kids!

Cindy said...

Holy cow, that was a hoot! Way to go, Jesse!! Hopefully he's recovered from knocking down the cinderblock. That was way funnier than watching the guy on my team. That gave Eric and me a good laugh, so thanks. (and thank goodness it wasn't you or me doing that, eh Ash?!)

Ben & Dawn said...

I am so glad that this was captured on tape for posterity. It makes me laugh so hard I cry. Way to go Jesse!

Jesse said...

I am pleased to know that I have helped to entertain some of the world's population and made some cry...Teri. I just hope those cinder blocks are doing ok. They took a pretty good hit and didn't bounce back up. I bet they cried too. Thanks Dawn & Ben. It was great!

Anonymous said...

hahaha....still funny....