Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm done!

Finally, I finished the Harry Potter books. I really, really liked them. And, as tends to happens with most books I read, I got a little sucked into them! I have this 'need to know' thing about me that makes it hard to wait to see what happens. I was proud of myself though - I didn't skip ahead and read the last chapter like I sometimes do in good books. I did, however, text chacha to find out what main characters die so that I'd be prepared. Cheating? Maybe. Worth it? Oh ya.

Anyhow, I'm going to take a little reading break and see if I can stay on top of my messy house for a week or two. Hopefully I'll fit some blogging in there somewhere!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Glad you enjoyed your books!! I liked them as well. I miss you and your blogging, so get caught up missy!!!

Jill Petersen said...

I haven't got sucked up into a book for a few months now. I kinda miss it! I guess there are times when I just need a break. I have never read Harry Potter. I bet Ally would love them. She's going to be ten this year! ha ha! I hope everything's good.

Anonymous said...

I give you a C+ for self control. It's higher than your usual F for reading the last chapter - seriously, I'm so proud you didn't - but texting chacha to find out who dies???? BAD ASHLY.