Friday, March 13, 2009

sorry for the delay

Jesse is out of town and my computer time has been pretty non-existant. I'm also reading a really good book so after I get the kids to bed I've been reading - not blogging. And, I haven't downloaded pictures in a LONG time so I have no new pic to put up. And, you all know how I don't like to do many picture-less posts. So, anyhow, one of these days I'll get around to posting something good! I promise!!

3 comments:

Emy said...

What book have you been reading?

Anonymous said...

Ditto that question

Jill Petersen said...

I would say Twilight but I am sure your past that one! I think I'me the only girl who hasn't read the series! I miss you but I totally understand the need to take a break from the blog and do something else like read. It's much needed at my house as well!