Sunday, March 29, 2009

Late season snow

I'm not sure what's up with all this late season snow we've had this year. I'm of the opinion that spring should STAY after it first shows it's signs. Why more snow? Clark totally disagrees and is always excited to wake up and see snow. He thinks shoveling is one of the funnest activities ever. Hopefully he feels like that 10 years from now when I kick him out the door to shovel for us!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, your kids are cuties! Avie is getting so big. And when did Clark get over his fear that the camera would steal his soul?

Jaclyn said...

I agree, I'm tired of it. By the way the girls have been talking nonstop about playing with Clarkie and Ava so we probably need to get together for a playdate soon.

Jill Petersen said...

My kids don't mind either! I guess we shouldn't be surprised though! We always get our hopes up and then it gets cold again at least one or two times! I just hope we get Spring this year and it doesn't go straight to Summer! Ava and Clark look super cute with their Winter clothes!

Angie said...

It is so weird to see you guys shoveling snow! It's already beginning to feel like summer here.