Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Closet

Our bedroom has a pretty big walk in closet. It was just a empty room when we bought the house so Jesse and my brother-in-law Corbin spend countless hours creating their own closet organizers. It was a huge project but we love how it turned out. We never got around to hanging our last shelf above the window at the time and for some reason it took us 2 years to get around to it. Oh well, better late than never, right? We moved our towels up there since there really isn't any place else for them in our house. Good job Jesse!
Ahhh - space. Organized space.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your closet. And I love that Jesse may possibly have more clothes in there than you. :)

Kristi said...

I must say, I am extremely jealous of your closet!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

that must be nice! i love an organized closet! glad you are enjoying it.

Jaclyn said...

It is a piece of artwork and definitely something to be admired. You can't appreciate a well organized closet until you don't have one. Good job Jesse.

Jill Petersen said...

WOW! You even have a pic hung up in the closet! Very nice! Good job Jesse! and sorry about your fat lip!