Monday, April 20, 2009

not a green thumb.

Seriously, how do you keep a plant alive? The green one is happy and healthy but the other one is NOT happy. He's not supposed to be white. He turned that way after a few weeks of living in my house. I try to water them and they get some sun but still they die. I have no idea how to care for a plant. I do better with kids. I put him outside hoping a little fresh air and sunlight (plants like that, right) would help but he doesn't seem to be improving much. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I think the problem may be too much sun ... these kind actually don't like a lot of sun and definitely not direct sun. I learned that the hard way when I put out one of mine all day, thinking the sun would be could ... fried every last leaf!

You could try picking off the leaves that aren't healthy (at the base) and giving it a good indoor plant food. I use those food spikes, so I don't have to keep remembering.

Good luck! I tend to go for the fake stuff since it doesn't die! ;)