Friday, May 23, 2008

family pictures!






We had some family pictures taken earlier in the week. I think they turned out really good! It's always a little chancy taking kids to a portrait studio - don't you think?

7 comments:

Christy Alter said...

the cutest kids on earth!!!

About Me said...

Hi Ashly! Gosh I finally blogged the other day and added your family blog to ours...it's only taken months now! Anyways, love the pictures and everything! I can't believe how big Ava is getting! We're headed out of town for the weekend, but let's get together next week and play! Avery's been asking where Clark is...so let's plan something fun! Cute pictures! :)

Dean said...

Very cute Ashly! We'll be needing some copys of those!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the bow in Ava's hair! And I love seeing her hair, period! These pics are great!

Kristi said...

They did turn out great! Go JCPenney! You've got a great looking family there Ash!

Jaclyn said...

Those pictures are incredible. I'll show them to Dan and see if I can talk him into some family pictures soon. You have beautiful kids (Jesse has a babe for a wife.) Hope Jesse had fun on his MAN DATE this weekend. Dan is hoping he will ask him out again soon.

Jill Petersen said...

Your kids look like they cooperated so well! They are B-E- utiful! We are so desperate for a family photo! I have the hook up of a photographer (bro in law) but always forget to have him take pics when we get togther. You guys look so dang cute!!!