Yeah!!! We have a garden. I can't even believe it. And, I have flowers on my front porch. I come from a family full on people without green thumbs so this is quite the accomplishment from a girl like me. I'm not much of a gardener and I usually get sick of watering my porch flowers but I'm excited to have done all this work. We'll see how it goes from here! I planted 15 tomato plants (yikes), zuchinni, green peppers, red peppers, basil, parsley, watermelon, squash and I think I'm going to go get some peas to plant too.

2 comments:
I am so impressed! Growing basil is my favorite because it's so hard to kill but so great because it's so expensive to buy!
I'm so proud of you!! Good luck with all your growings this year. If you get some good zucchini I'd like one or two please for bread.
Post a Comment