A wedding dress slip???
My sister bought her wedding dress but I told her not to buy the slip because, I thought, there had to be someone to borrow one from. Why buy it when there are hundreds stuffed in random closets just begging to see the light of day? Right. Well, maybe not. We can't find anyone that actually has one yet. So, do you have a wedding dress slip? Well, let me rephrase: Do you have a wedding dress slip that you wouldn't mind letting my sister borrow? You know - the kind that make your dress bouff out and look pretty?
Thanks.
And, sorry for the string of picture-less posts. I need to remedy that situation, don't I?
4 comments:
I really think Kami or Richele has one. I didn't use one. I'll ask my sisters. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to let her borrow it.
I borrowed one from the dress shop that I bought my dress from.
my sisters and I all shared the same one, but I'm not sure who ended up with it. I can track it down if you haven't already found one. As far as your mom goes, is she looking for an appt. super close to the wedding? If so will you remind me of the date again and I will check what I've got.
Post a Comment