Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Lagoon!!!
We went to Lagoon a few weeks ago - it was so much fun. I'll post mostly pictures in this post to make up for those 3 long boring picture-less posts.!
Clark loved the airplanes! Although he didn't figure out that you make the plane go up by pulling on the handle so he spent the whole ride coasting at the bottom. He didn't notice and didn't care!
The helicopters were a big hit - even though another little boy beat him to the blue one!
The boats are always fun - even though the line takes FOREVER. Clark got in trouble by the ride operator for putting his arm in the water! no no!
Remember the carousel? Jesse went on this ride with him but had to stand next to Clark the whole time because a little girl stole his horse. It was pretty funny!
Darci and Corbin came with us! Hallelujah! That meant that Jesse and I got a chance to go on a ride or two each. Not that we didn't want to spend the whole day in kiddie land.......
This picture cracks me up - - I took while we were riding that kiddie swing ride. Clark wanted to hold my hand the entire time and he was worried that his hat would fly off so he kept his other hand on his head. And he had that funny look on his face the entire time - but he really liked it!
We all have season passes to Lagoon (Long story short: Christy and Brett won a bunch at an raffle and shared them with the family) so we've been up a few times already and are going to go again on Saturday. It's a lot more fun to go to Lagoon when you don't feel like you have to get your money's worth out of the day. Going for 3 hours is much more enjoyable than spending the entire day with grumpy kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cool! If I let Drew he would get season passes for us all but I don't love it so much! Clark looks so adorable on all the rides. The last picture is especially cute with his hate! What a sweetheart!
Hey, what happened to the baby-blue boats that they've had for 100 years?! I'm jealous - we didn't make it up there this year even though we planned to. Oh well. You've had enough fun up there for all of us!
Isn't lagoon fun for the kids?! I bet Clark had a blast. Trey loves it!
Cute hat Ash! :)
Post a Comment