Jesse's little sister Teri and her husband Rob just moved to North Carolina and we are all a little bit upset about it. Rob is going to law school at Wake Forest and they'll be there for 3+ years. UGH. At the beginning of the summer they moved in with Jesse's parents and spent about 3 months living 5 minutes away from us. We had them over for dinner a bunch and had so much fun with them. Then, Rob moved back to NC about 3 weeks before Teri did and in those 3 weeks we spent tons of time with Teri. In fact, I think we saw her every day for last week or so that she was here. She and I got to be such good friends - better friends than we've ever been. That makes it suck so much worse to have her move away. Isn't life like that sometimes! Argh. Anyhow, we took these cute pictures of her and our kids the day before she left. Fun, huh!
Avie was ready for bed - she had her blanket and was sucking on her thumb!

What - Clark looked at the camera! Maybe he was hoping that the camera would take Teri's soul and leave his.

Clark was practicing his flirting on Teri. I think he was saying something like 'hey babe, what you doing?'

Ahh...

My goodness - - how can you not be in love!!!!
3 comments:
Cute pics Ashly, but I'm glad TeriLyn moved! She's all ours now and gets to spoil our kid!!!!
Aw, I feel loved. I miss you guys!!! Seriously, we should have tried to learn to hate each other before I left, not become BFF! :) We'll just have to be extra good about emails and phone calls. I'm sick of playing text-tag (sorry - got home late last night). Call me today!
And how freaking cute is that picture of Ava at the bottom?!
I am sorry you have to lose a great friend and family member to miles and miles of space between you two! I know how it is and it sucks! I don't know what I would do without the blog! I'm glad you got to spend so much time with her. My brother and his family are moving to Australia in a couple of months and staying for 2 years. I am trying not to think about it yet! boo hoo!
Post a Comment