Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAG

Some people get sick of being Blog Tagged - but I think it's kinda fun. Especially when it's this easy! I had to go to my 4th folder and post the 4th picture. This is Clark when he was about 4 months old! I totally miss this stage. Come to think of it, I miss every baby stage. It can't be beat! Anyhow, he was a little too tipsy to sit well in his bouncer so I stuffed a blanket behind his back so he wouldn't wobble all over the place. I could eat him up!!

Now, I tag Cindy W, Kristi H, Mindi F and Angie K. Go to it girls!!!

2 comments:

M&M Frost said...

Oh that is such a little cutie! It's amazing how fast they grow, and how you forget all those cute little smiles! He's too cute! BTW, thanks for the tag- can't wait to see what photo I dig up!

Tibett said...

Love it! I remember Clark at this age. Thanks for playing. I thought it was fun to pull out a picture I hadn't seen in while!