Here are a few pictues of our weekend in Moab and hiking in Arches. We had such a good time! We hiked Delicate Arch (by far the best), Park Avenue, Double Arch, Balanced Arch and Landscape Arch. It was awesome. We were down there with my whole family so we had plenty of help with the kids (thanks Brett and Corbin for carrying my kids on your backs!) and the weather was perfect.
6 comments:
Super, super fun! Was an absolutely fantastic weekend! Anyone else have a condo we can borrow for another little family excursion? :)
Great pictures! Sounds like a fun trip.
Wow, those pic.s are amazing! So that's where you were instead of church ;-) I'm glad you guys had a good time!
My father-in-law has a lovely 2 bedroom condo in Murray, if that helps at all! Ha, just kidding. Looks like you all had a great trip! Good for you. I don't think I could do that much hiking. I need to get this lazy butt in shape!
I'm glad you guys had a good time!
Happy 29th! Enjoy the last year of your 20s. You're a babe. Looks like you guys had a great trip, what a fun way to spend your b-day. Those pictures of Clark and his grandpa are priceless, you have to frame that last one.
Post a Comment