Wednesday, October 29, 2008
HELP!!!!
My house is overrun with people less than half my size. They outnumber me and have a propensity to puke and poo with no notice. Each one seems to have double the energy that I have and can make messes faster than I can clean them up. Just today the smallest one pooped in the bathtub causing me to have to have to wash each kid again, scrub out the tub and bleach all the tub toys. Then the big one gave the little one an Oreo while she was in her bed. Within minutes the Oreo was all over her face, hair, clothes, sheets, and crib. So, of course, I had to strip her and her bed and wash everything. Oh, and, after the big one gave the little one an oreo he hid in the corner and ate everything that was left in the bag. Then they tag teamed me and both produced the most foul, offensive diapers imaginable while we were in the middle of Costco. Shopping was abandoned and we spent the next 20 minutes doing diaper duty out of the back of the car. Then they both had a melt-down when it was time to leave the neighbors house and I had to carry them both home in the middle of temper tantrums and coax them both down for naps. All this happened before it was time to not only MAKE dinner but then try to cajole each of them to swallow something somewhat nutritious. And to top it all off - - I can't seem to find the paycheck for a hard day's work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
At least they are cute kids and your husband didn't have to leave for YM's...
I guess we're all in this together. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one. Just like we've talked about before, it's still the best job in the world, but on days like that I wonder how. :)
Oh sweets! I totally know how you feel. What a day. After a day like that you need to come over to my house and we can go drinking together.......I've got lots of Root Beer. If it makes you feel any better that story cracked me up!
So Sorry Ash! Hey, if it's any console- we have crazy days too- nothing like that, but still a little crazy! At least Jesse's comment makes it all better? Right?! We love ya!
I'm sorry about your day but that post was HILARIOUS! I think it is funny because we can all relate to days like that in our own messy lives. Please let me know if you find the place that distributes paychecks for all of the hard works moms do because I deserve some backpay. Dinner as WONDERFUL last night, we loved every bite. I LOVE THURSDAYS.
Oh, I love that post ... so true! Aren't some days like that? I'm glad you can find the humor in it! ;)
Post a Comment