We made one last trip up to the cabin over the first weekend in October. It was great, as usual. The weather was a bit stinky this time though - it was chilly and rainy the whole time. Oh well - we still had a blast. We went with our usual cabin buddies - the Vernons and Frosts!

We found a new Mexican restaurant in Afton - - it was SO good! The kids, of course, liked jumping on the chairs more than anything else!

Mindi and her cute little baby Cale.

The kids found a great new game - jumping off the foot rest onto a pile of pillows. Hours of entertainment!

Mid air!

Clark contemplating a back flip (he didn't do it!)

Spectators!
We made the trip up to Jackson Hole despite the rain and cold!

Cute couple - - huh!!

Kids playing.....

Clark!
3 comments:
This looks like so much fun! You'll have to tell the Frosts and the Vernons Hello for me. I haven't seen them forever! You all have such cute kids!
Hey cabin buddies!
We had so much fun! We'll definately have to do it again! I so had to laugh at your comment about Mike- and I though Jesse's quirks were funny!
You didn't mention the name of the Mexican restaurant but I know where it is and I have eaten there. I noticed a picutre of the couch in the front of the restaurant in one of your pictures. We ate there when we went to eat at the seafood place and it was closed so Mexican it was. Glad that you like it too.
Post a Comment