I've entered a new world - - two of them, actually. They are: the world of DVR and the world of Facebook. Wow. It's like I'm an old lady trying the internet for the first time. So far I think they are both great. The only problem is that they both seem to be great, entertaining ways to waste a lot of time. And time is a hot commodity in my life! I should be cleaning up my dirty house or loading the washing machine or, heaven forbid, playing with my kiddies!
3 comments:
Well done on getting DVR. I thought Eric was crazy when he wanted to get it, and now I don't know how we would live without it! You will love recording The Office (and we do all the Jazz games) and watching them later without little people bothering you. And we're both new to Facebook, since I think I joined about the same time you did. It's more fun than I thought it would be. I already had an online chat with my old friend Amity who's living in Alaska!
LOVE the DVR. It's probably the best invention ever. ;-) You'll figure your way around that thing soon enough. It took me a little while and now I'm a pro. Facebook is fun too. Beware of all the viruses your computer can get if you just leave it up overnight. Aubs and Blake think that's what made their old laptop crash. I always try to shut it down when i'm done with FB.
Wow - you are savvy. I don't have DVR or Facebook. The consequences scare me; too much wasted time. I spend enough time on my blog, I can't imagine what I'd do on Facebook! Although, I've heard that Facebook is worth joining just to see Roger's page - let me know if that's true. ;)
Post a Comment