Thursday, June 5, 2008

about Jesse

I was tagged by my cute friend Jaclyn to tell you all a little more about my sweet husband. So here you go!


1. What is his name? Jesse DeLane Hutcheon

2. How long have you been together? Since 2000!

3. How long did you date? Just a year. Sounds crazy now.

4. Who eats more? Usually Jesse. Although I do sometimes. It depends on what we are eating I suppose. He can eat 50 times more meat than I can but I probably ten times his cookie consumption. And triple his pasta consumption!

5. Who said 'I love you' first? Jesse. It took me a few months to come to the same sentiment!
6. Who is taller? Jesse has me by a few inches.

7. Who sings better? We're both wretched. We are both totally tone deaf and can't carry a tune. My brother in law says it makes his ears bleed to hear us sing.
8. Who is smarter? I'm probably more book smart. Jesse claims he's more street smart - but I'm not so sure.

9. Who does the laundry? Me, but Jesse does help me fold.

10. Who does the dishes? We both do - we trade off. Jesse does a good job with that task so he takes over quite a bit.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me - and we don't ever switch

12.Who pays the bills? Surprisingly, Jesse. We both thought I'd be the one to do that job - but I don't.
13. Who mows the lawn? Jesse. I suck at mowing the lawn and I think it's no fun so Jesse does that job.
14. Who cooks dinner? Me, Jesse is metro enough to do lots of things around the house but he's a little bit of a dunce in the kitchen. (sorry honey, but it's true). He's great if I give him a job like 'cut this potato' or 'stir those veggies' or something like that. But, he can't be counted on to put all the steps together in the right order on his own.

15. Who drives when you are together? It goes either way. He probably does a little bit more often than I do because he thinks I stink at driving.

16. Who is more stubborn? Probably me although he has his moments

17. Who kissed who first? Jesse kissed me - after asking - a few months after we started dating. It was a tiny little peck that lasted .2 seconds. No fireworks on that one, baby.

18. Who asked who out first? Jesse asked me out first. He actually bet his sister-in-law a pack of smarties that he could get my number when he saw me at a reception. It was a little hokey - but he did a good job and definitely got my number. He called and asked me out a few days later.

19. Who proposed? Jesse did. He took me on a date and recreated the very first date we'd ever gone on. He proposed up Rock Canyon in Provo. Oddly enough, we haven't been back since.

20. Who is more sensitive? Me. Jesse won't cry so he gets a big fat ZERO on the sensitive meter.

21. Who has more friends? Me, but he has been going on more Man Dates lately.

22. Who has more siblings? He does, by far. I only have two sister and he has 4 brother and one sister.

23. Who wears the pants in the family? Oh, you all know the answer to that question.


Now I Tag

Cindy Wahlquist, Angie Killpack, Kandy Breinholt and Kristi Higham

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! This was pretty funny to read about my bro. :)

Jill Petersen said...

I love your comment about Jesse being Metro but not enough to cook! It made me laugh! Ha Ha!

Jaclyn said...

So cute, that was hilarious. Great job. The cooking one was my favorite (followed by the first kiss story)

Breinholt Gang said...

I did it! Check it out!