Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Cabin Weekend

We spent last weekend up at Star Valley again. It was really fun!


The Thayne City Ambulance drove by while we were playing outside and asked if we needed any bike helmets. Apparently they bought a bunch hoping to sell them but nobody wanted to buy them. So, they decided to give them away. Clark and Ava both scored. Ava's is a little bit still.....


Clark and dad chilling.....


So pretty! Our cabin is the one on the right.

Christy and Avie out golfing - - so cute!



Clark and dad fishing. Also cute!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

That cabin sounds like the perfect getaway! I'm glad the kids do so well for you there. Cute pictures!

Dean said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Looks like Clark out fished Jesse!

Jesse said...

Oh Clark way out fished me...for ugly fish. I think the whole pond was just salamanders, or something similar. Trout don't have legs.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Avie would put any type of helmet near her head! ;)

Thanks for hanging out with us today. I look forward to it every week. It's going to make moving that much harder!

Breinholt Gang said...

Now that I see the pix, I think I know exactly where your cabin is. It is beautiful. You have gone on a lot of trips this summer. How fun.