I think that helmet of Ava's served as a little incubator for her hair! Look how long it is! I'll post more later, but I think we might be done with the helmet too! Hallelujah.

Just so you know - Clark still thinks the camera will steal his soul. We tried so hard to get him to look at it and he would NOT!
4 comments:
her hair is adorable!! and that's hilarious about Clark!!
I'm so bummed I missed Avie today at my parents' house, sans helmet. I can't believe all that hair under there.
I seriously laugh out loud whenever I read something about Clark being afraid the camera will steal his soul!
What? Camera's don't steal your soul???
Will and I agreed that you guys have the cutest kids! Clark is a hoot and Eva is darling, I love her hair, and it is nice that everyone will be able to see it better now.
Post a Comment