
I wouldn't call myself a voracious reader but I certainly have been the past week and a half. I rarely pick up a book to read just for the fun of it because I never feel like I have the time. However, a week and a half ago my mom lent me the book Eat, Pray, Love and I ended up reading it in 4 days.
Now I"m reading New Moon, the sequel to Twilight and I can't put it down. I've had it in my hot little hands for all of 5 hours and I'm already 180 pages into it. Yes, my kids are feeling a little ignored!! Anyhow, that's why I haven't posted in a while and why I probably won't for a few more days - till I finish this book. But then there is the third book in the series that I'm sure I"ll start on! Oh boy.


6 comments:
I've got her new book, The Host if you want to borrow it when you're done. I still have a little left to read but am going fast. It's been good! I really enjoyed Eat, Pray, Love. I hope you did too!! I came out a different person! NOT.
I'm still very disappointed in you, but I can be bribed into spilling secrets about the books. :)
Good to see you today! We should hang out everyday! Who needs a job? ;)
That's why I can't read with children - I get so absorbed that before I know it my 3 year old is "fixing" everyone lunch! :) Enjoy the reads...they are a great break from mommyland.
I really LOVED Eat Pray Love. I couldn't put it down. She really impressed me. I haven't got into the other series...yet!
I knew you'd get hooked!! :-) I just finished her newest book "The Host" in a week & a half--it was so intense and SOOO good. John's reading it next and then Aubs but you could borrow it after that! I'd so glad you like her writing as much as I do!
I loved these books too! Are you an Edward fan or do you love Jacob? I'm totally into Jacob! Can't wait for the movie!
Post a Comment