I'm a little sick of this LONG, dreary winter - so I thought I'd post a few fun pictures of warmer, sunnier times. Here's to hoping that spring comes quickly! What does that groudhog know anyway, right?
Hi Ashly! What a cute blog, I'm so glad you thought to look for our blog so now I can check out yours and see super cute pictures of Clark & Eva! I'm ready for summer as well, it's too cold. As far as your little picky eater goes--have you heard about "Deceptively Delicious"--it's a great cookbook. I'm so glad I get to be with Clark in nursery on sundays, I just love him! Thanks for all your help in there, I really appreciate it.
4 comments:
I'm ready for summer too!!
Summer is a great time to travel.....like to see family that don't live in Utah (HINT) Good fishing J!
Hi Ashly! What a cute blog, I'm so glad you thought to look for our blog so now I can check out yours and see super cute pictures of Clark & Eva! I'm ready for summer as well, it's too cold. As far as your little picky eater goes--have you heard about "Deceptively Delicious"--it's a great cookbook. I'm so glad I get to be with Clark in nursery on sundays, I just love him! Thanks for all your help in there, I really appreciate it.
oh p.s. I cracked up when i heard the music on your blog--it's exactly that we listen to. We're big Jack Johnson Fans.
Post a Comment