Friday, February 29, 2008

Jesse's Favorite - Yes I really posted this


These are my new favorite thing. I probably have more shoes than most guys, so this shouldn't be that big of a surprise. They are so comfy and look nice too. I am really enjoying them. In fact I am wearing them right now.

Now, if we do our favorite thing for March it will be...March Madness is just such a great time of year for the basketball lover. I don't know of any other sporting event that even comes close to the intensity and craziness the Tourney. Anything can happen, as the Utes showed in their run to the Championship game in 1998 and Weber State's displayed in their upset of #3 seed UNC in 1999. Win or go home!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Applause Applause* Welcome to the blogging world Jesse!

Those shoes do look great. I bet Rob would like them.

Jesse said...

They are way comfy. Gotta love the Rack.

Ashly said...

Thanks for finally making a post on 'our' blog, honey! Good work! And, by the way, his shoes really are nice!

Dean said...

Those shoes are great I just bought a pair, wait no I didn't. Welcome to your blog by the way!

Cindy said...

Nice to hear from you, Jesse! I'm glad you have some comfy shoes to put your dogs up after a day of hard work. And we're also looking forward to the March Madness. Last year my predictions beat Eric's so I won the Indiana Jones trilogy on DVD. I wonder what I'll get when I beat him this year...

Jill Petersen said...

Talk Drew into buying a pair! He is so stuck on the style of shoes he will wear. Those look so soft!

I freakin Love the Final Four!!! I just finished my last game today for the ward team. We didn't make it to the finals unfortunately but I'd say we did pretty good since most of our players haven't played in years and most just had babies or are playing pregnant!

GO FINAL FOUR!!!