
Ava's pediatrician found a heart murmur when she was two weeks old. We were sent up to Primary Children's Medical Center to meet with a pediatric cardiologist and she was diagnosed with Branch Pulmonary Stenosis and Atrial Septal Defect. Thankfully, neither of these conditions looked very serious at the time. They asked us to come back when she was 6 months old to see how her heart was doing. We are really hoping that she has healed from these two problems - - but we'll find out on Monday. Keep her in your prayers!
6 comments:
She'll be in our prayers!! We love you Ava!
Oh, Ashly, I hope everything is OK. We will definitely be praying for you guys and for Ava!
We love you Ava! (and Jesse & Ashly & Clark!) You will definitely be in our prayers.
Oh sweet Ava, you bet we'll keep her in our prayers. I hope everything turns out ok!! :-)
I really hope Ava is doing well. That must be a scary thing to go through. Just keep saying your prayers. We will be too. Give her a love from Drew and I.
I can't believe it's already time for Ava's follow-up appointment! Good luck!! I know how stressful those cardiology appointments can be... But you know, she is a happy, healthy baby and she is growing and doing so well. I know she will be just fine. You're all in our thoughts and prayers!!
Post a Comment