I love new haircuts! It's so cute! I really like your bangs! Do you go to the same girl all the time? I have someone who has done my hair for 7 years now but we've kinda grown apart so I don't know if I am going to have her keep doing it. I just need someone who can deal with my thick hair. It's a scary thing thinking of having someone else do it!
3 comments:
Oh, Hush! You're beautiful! Love the hair and I'm totally jealous that you actually made it to a hair appt! I'm in desperate need!!
I love new haircuts! It's so cute! I really like your bangs! Do you go to the same girl all the time? I have someone who has done my hair for 7 years now but we've kinda grown apart so I don't know if I am going to have her keep doing it. I just need someone who can deal with my thick hair. It's a scary thing thinking of having someone else do it!
I love the new do!
Post a Comment