My cute little grandma turned 100 years old yesterday. The family had a big birthday dinner for her at The Lion House last night. It was a lot of fun! Then, today there was an open house party at her house for all her friends and family to attend. She's quite an amazing woman. She still lives independently in the house she raised her kids in. She is always doing funny things that no 100 year old should be doing like painting her garage floor, climbing on stools to wash walls, patching her own cement and shoveling her own snow. She's a crack up!
Ava turned 6 months old the same day that grandma turned 100! Funny - they are almost the same size!!
My dad and his momma!
A cute family picture. Clark was there for the first part but we sent him home with Grandma Becky for the dinner so that we could actually enjoy our meal. Good decision on our part!!
5 comments:
That is the cutest grandma I have ever seen! Drew's grandma is 97 and she looks like a troll! No offense to her, its just that old people usually do right? Well good on ya grandma for cleaning your gargage floors and walls. Your amazing!!!
Cute pics, Ash! Keep us posted on Ava tomorrow.
Wish I had a cute 100 year-old grandma! Kudos!
That is awesome! She is so cute. I love the story about her painting her garage floor. But it's sad too!
Good luck with Ava today!
G-Ma Alter rocks! I honestly don't know if I've ever known someone who is 100!! She's funny ... and loved her birthday celebrations!!
Post a Comment