Those are super cute! I can't believe that I haven't met her yet in person. Just a few more weeks Ava, and we will party! I'm so glad, also, that everything is going well with her heart.
Those pictures turned out really great! What a pretty girl! She's really starting to look more like a little girl than baby, if you know what I mean. Anyway, great pictures! So it would appear that you have a scanner. What are the odds of me bringing some pictures over to scan and save to a disc? Let me know!
7 comments:
Boy she's cute!
Are you kidding me?!! Those are seriously SO adorable!
I knew those would turn out cute! She's a knock out!!!!
Those are super cute! I can't believe that I haven't met her yet in person. Just a few more weeks Ava, and we will party! I'm so glad, also, that everything is going well with her heart.
Those pictures turned out really great! What a pretty girl! She's really starting to look more like a little girl than baby, if you know what I mean. Anyway, great pictures! So it would appear that you have a scanner. What are the odds of me bringing some pictures over to scan and save to a disc? Let me know!
what a prett girl! I love these pictures, Ashly!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! The dress is adorable and that face! Oh my goodness! She looks a lot like clark! You have such a pretty baby!
Post a Comment