A life so good we have to share it!
Jesse, didn't Jeff go there?
Hellooooooo..... that's my old mission!!!! Have him call me sometime. I can give him the low down. At least from what I remember. It WAS 10 years ago.
My friend served there and loved it! I'm sure he'll love it too. Very exciting!
That's so cool! I think Sam Wright served there.
Congratulations! I know nothing of that mission but my G-parents were mission presidents in Nigeria. That's probably totally different!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jesse, didn't Jeff go there?
Hellooooooo..... that's my old mission!!!! Have him call me sometime. I can give him the low down. At least from what I remember. It WAS 10 years ago.
My friend served there and loved it! I'm sure he'll love it too. Very exciting!
That's so cool! I think Sam Wright served there.
Congratulations! I know nothing of that mission but my G-parents were mission presidents in Nigeria. That's probably totally different!
Post a Comment