
Clark and I have been eating Frosted Mini Wheats together every morning for months now. We are creatures of habit. Finally a day or two ago I got sick of FMW and told Clark we were having something else. He didn't like the idea but finally today he let me make him (and me!) pancakes for breakfast. They were SO good. I think they will be our new meal every morning. I made the buttermilk pancakes that my great-grandpa used to make for my mom. She loves them and so do Clark and I. Here's the recipe:
1/2 C Flour
1C Buttermilk
1C Buttermilk
1 egg
2 T oil
1 t baking soda
dash of salt
dash of sugar
dash of sugar
mix and cook. I like mine a little fluffier than my mom so I put in about 3/4 C flour instead of 1/2 C. I think it's better that way! Either way, try them and you'll love them!

3 comments:
yum! i dream of the day when i can make a real breakfast instead of having cold cereal every day. but i can't just drag myself out of bed any earlier to make it at this point! :)
See you later today!
I'm proud of Clark for being flexible enough to switch foods! I know that probably wasn't easy for him! And I'm proud of you for making actual pancakes. Carter and I have pancakes a lot, and we have waffles every Saturday. But we use a mix...Your recipe looks easy enough, though. Maybe I'll give it a whirl!
Let me just validate the yumminess of this recipe! I make them all the time too! Once you make these, you'll never want pancakes from a mix again!!!
Post a Comment