Sunday, March 23, 2008

movie night


Jesse and I rented Dan In Real Life last night and watched it after we got the kids to bed. It was so funny! I don't get out much these days, so it doesn't take much for me to be entertained. That being said, I think this is a REALLY good movie. And, it was clean too. I don't remember anything very rude or crude or otherwise offensive. Imagine that. If you haven't seen it yet go get it and watch it. Maybe you can make some pancakes to eat while you watch! ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVED this movie! Isn't it hard to believe that it's the same guy who plays Michael on "The Office"? :)

Cindy said...

Yeah, that movie rocks. E and I saw it at the dollar movie awhile back and we just loved it. It's really one of the best movies I've seen in awhile, and it wasn't crude or anything. Great show!

Jill Petersen said...

I was pleasantly surprised with this movie. Drew and I laughed through all the awkward moments- which was pretty much the whole thing! I am so glad we watched it! "Put it on my tab!"