Ava so far is pretty uninterested in eating real foods. We've been trying lots of different things to get her in the mood but not much is working yet. She does, however, like the teething biscuits and had quite a bit of fun with one the other day. Here's a few pics...


Clark insisted that he enjoy one too! Thankfully, he didn't make a mess like she did!


Then we moved on to applesauce! She had a little bit of fun with this stuff. Sadly, not much of it ended up in her mouth!
5 comments:
Bathtubs are awesome! I always fed my babies without their shirts on. I can't believe Clark ate one of those bitter biscuits! They are so bland!
I love the applesauce pictures! What a hoot. I bet she had a great time spreading it all around. What a funny girl! Don't worry - she'll eat someday. Unless she's like her brother...
That is so funny! I love Clark's little sweater. You have the best-dressed kids I've ever seen!
Ha! love the applesause pictures ;-) That's so cool Clarky has moved onto a 'toddler bed'--he's getting so big. I love the
'everything green' dinner you made--that's so awesome, and creative!!
Got the Bumbo with the tray I see....
Genius move my friend.
Post a Comment