Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Big Boy!

I've been VERY reluctant to move Clark out of his crib because he sleeps SO well in it. He does great at night and still takes a good nap every day. It's heaven for the whole family! ;> But, we decided that it was probably time to turn his crib into a toddler bed and let him join the big boy club. Last night was the first night he slept in the toddler bed and he did great! We padded the floor with pillows in case he fell out but he didn't! I also expected him to sneak into our room in the middle of the night but he didn't do that either. I was so proud of him!
He is bed right now trying to fall asleep for his nap. I keep peaking on him thinking he's climbed out of bed to play with his toys but so far he's just hanging out in bed! What a good kid. We think he's the best ever!

Clark decided to break in his new bed with a little jumping!

5 comments:

Dean said...

Way to go Clark! That is really cool that he can sleep in his own bed!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - is he old enough for a bed?! That bed is pretty sweet that is is convertible. It's such a cute bed. Oh yea - Clark is pretty dang cute too. :)

Cindy said...

That crib turned into a cute toddler bed! I'm glad he slept well. He looks so proud in those pictures! I remember that same "I'm so cool" look on Carter's face when he got his bed. Way to go, Clark!

Jill Petersen said...

Okay so a couple of things! Your bedding rocks! I can't believe Clark's jammies match it perfectly! Did you make the bedding? How has Clark been doing since yesterday? I always have a hard time with the sleeping transitions. I usually had to move my babies early or use two cribs! Annoying! But it's hard to move them to a bed if they are sleeping so well in a crip. That's a cool convertable bed too.

Kristi said...

You're a brave woman! We still haven't moved Alex and I'm not sure we will soon! Very cute though.