Tuesday, April 8, 2008

10 Things Tag

So I was tagged by my brother Dean for 10 things you may not know about me. Here it goes...


  1. I have more shoes then most other men and have enough button-downs to wear a different one each day for over a month and not repeat a shirt. Is that normal?
  2. I was the cause of a neighbor breaking his arm and leg. His leg was broken on the trampoline and the arm playing dunk ball.
  3. One of my biggest fears is drowning, but I love to ride the bull when white-water rafting on the Snake. There is just something about staring straight down at the bottom of Big Kahuna and then the next instant being drilled and then looking straight up at the sky.
  4. A few of my brothers and I used to shoot birds out of my parents bedroom window when we lived in Sugarhouse. We cut a small hole in the window screen just big enough to get the barrel of the BB gun through.
  5. When I was a kid I attended the Olympus High School basketball camp and won the free-throw shooting, dribbling and three-point shooting contest…all in the same year. Sheer domination by a 10 year old.
  6. I was asked for my autograph by a little girl when she mistook me for someone else.
  7. I was involved in cutting down two pine-ish Christmas trees out of two random fields in Maryland while I was on my mission. We had to hide from several cars driving by so we did get caught. We then transported them home by putting them on top of the car. We just wanted to have a Christmas tree too.
  8. I broke the pinky toe on my left foot and never had it looked at or fixed. I stubbed it on the foot of my parents bed trying to run after hiding the gun mentioned in #4. I never had it looked at and it wasn’t until high school when I figured out it had been broken. I have no desire to have it fixed because of the needle they should SHOVE up my toe. I really don’t like needles, but since that is well known and documented it won’t get a spot on the top 10.
  9. I was the cause of my mom getting in a major wreck (an oncoming truck hit black ice, flipped in the air and landed on her Buick Skylark). She was coming to pick me up from basketball (a big surprise I know) because I didn’t want to walk home in the rain and snow.
  10. My birthmark is on my right cheek

I henceforth tag Dan E, Drew P, Ryan W and Rob Z. I look forward to learning new and weird things about each of you.

3 comments:

Ashly said...

I'll vouch for the birthmark!

Anonymous said...

I have never noticed your birthmark! Oh wait...I get it...your OTHER cheek... never mind....shudder...

Dean said...

I'm pretty sure we'll all take your word on your birthmark!